Tiredness and Anxiety Are Harming your IELTS Score. Do You Really Know How to Manage them in the Test?
Learn how to calm your inner-monkey and you can get your perfect score.
Dmitry didn’t understand why he sometimes scored the bands he needed, but he couldn’t pass all four parts of the test in one go. He knew his English was good enough and began to think the test was unfair. He worked harder and harder. He gave up the things he loved doing. His whole life was dedicated to IELTS. In the reading test he worried more about the clock and didn’t have time to think about the questions. In the writing test he couldn’t follow his plan and made mistakes. By the end of the test he lost all his energy, so he became nervous waiting for the speaking test. And he always made stupid mistakes at the beginning of the listening test because he lost his concentration.
He gave himself one last try. He discovered a five-part strategy to manage his energy:
Managing his body-mind.
By learning to change the way he sat, breathed and by doing a simple exercise he had prepared, he calmed his mind
Knowing how energy flows
By understanding a simple truth, that energy rises and falls in waves he was able to change his mindset from negative to positive
Managing his sleep.
By utilising the trick of sleep banking, he performed well in the test, making better decisions because his mind was more clear and energetic.
Managing what he ate and drank
Basically, eating the right food for breakfast meant that his energy lasted for the whole three hours of the test
Following a plan
Having a trusted plan and making things called micro-commitments helped him make the most of everything he had prepared and get his true score.
Finally, he made better decisions in the test. Because he was free of anxiety, he performed at his true ability and got his best ever score and could finally apply for his PR visa for immigration.
the whole system is in a book I am writing
ALONG WITH THE EBOOK YOU WILL GET….
- How your BODY AFFECTS YOUR MIND in the exam
- How to STAY POSITIVE
- A one-page report on how to overcome CLOCK ANXIETY
- A one-page report on what to do IF YOU CANNOT SLEEP before the exam with the evidence to prove the method
- A three-page report on how a sugary BREAKFAST WILL HARM YOUR SCORE and what to eat even if you are in a cheap hotel
- A six-page PLAN TO FOLLOW before and during your exam
- how to use things called micro-commitments to ensure you make the most of your PREPARATION when you are in the exam.
- An easy-read text, but with definitions of difficult words and idioms to improve your IELTS VOCABULARY SCORE.
- A three-page report on how to become more FLUENT IN JUST SIX WEEKS whether you are introverted or extroverted.
Chapters 1-3 are already written. You can get them immediately. I am writing the rest and sending it by email each week. It is absolutely FREE, but once I complete it, I will be selling it. My launch date is the 31st July. After this date, the reports and the eBook will be sold for $27. You can only get it free, now.